Sunday, April 30, 2006

 

Tee off.


How cool is this? An HBO T-shirt with a little One One Se7en on the front, plus a line from one of the comics on the back.

Shirt purchases actually count as raffle entries for some great prizes. You can read all about it here. A lot of people worked hard to make this happen, but special thanks must go to Mig Chavez for being the driving force behind it all.

This is genuine, not a hoax like the April 1 book. Speaking of which, the idea of a fake book was actually considered last year. Pixellated even had a go at putting something together himself -


This was my recent entry for the 7 on 7 competition to pose Halo action figures
in a way that illustrated a track from the Halo soundtrack CDs. I chose 'Flawed Legacy'...

(Congratulations to c0ld Vengeance whose excellent Ancient Machine entry deservedly won a prize).

Schedonnardus posted this after my foray into religious matters.

I can assure you, I don't really make any encrypted predictions that ultimately come to pass. Then again...

Couple of guest strips now. First from Usul, a hybrid of One One Se7en and Patrick McDonnell's Mutts comics.

And here's one from Tum Tut Mantis. Some irony there, I think.


Finally, I recently did an interview for the guys at Dead Man's Hand, which you can read here, should you really wish to. Oh, and one last thing - it was my birthday six days ago. It's someone else's today...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?