Saturday, July 02, 2005

 

Guest Fest.

A few more morsels that have been sent my way.

kilaMOMjaro wrote, "I admit it...I shamelessly steal one one se7en art for my avatars. I was crowned clan MOM some time ago for clan Sword of Laban (SoL). This is the favorite avatar of the guys..."



Pixellated (Pixie, Pixie, Pixie) joined the HBO Helljumpers a while back. He made a load of guest strips and put them on our forum in this thread. I've picked out a couple of my favourites. This first one is an alternative to a sticky kill when you've run out of plasma grenades -



This one is about something that really happens. A lot.



And this one is a Helljumpers' in-joke. It has to do with a little song that some of us sing on Headlong -



Finally, Erich sent this strip about the topic of the moment, modders. I recently submitted my own take on flying hogs that should turn upon HBO in a couple of weeks. That's my story anyway...


Comments:
Stick yer Carbine, Stick yer Carbine,

--S7n1
 
The only Helljumpers song I know is... the Helljumpers Song...
 
That last one was almost as bad as the REAL strips.
 
Stunt, you should use these as your own strips!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?