Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

Ava-ta Very Much!

Over at the HBO Helljumpers' forum, we use our Halo 2 Multiplayer symbols as avatars. The theory is that we'll get to know each other's symbols, and it will help us when we're actually playing. Hah! Hah, I say! Anyway, people started getting a bit tricksy with their avatars, putting them through Photoshop filters or making little Flash animations and the like. There are some very good ones. I asked if someone could make me one that transforms from my Spartan mask H2 emblem into One One Se7en. MereCatfish made this one. I love the way One One Se7en blinks at the end.

And Jaleo (oi oi J-Lo!) made this, which is very slick indeed. Top stuff gents!

Stop press! I'm a lucky lad! Here's yet another, from SF Legend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?