Tuesday, November 23, 2004

 

Best Heard In 5.1 Surround.



The sound design team did a bang up job on the multiplayer levels. Take Zanzibar for instance; the eerie creaking metal, the subtle ocean ambience. Sound effects add a new depth and realism to proceedings; the stereo panning of the rocket’s whoosh, the intricacy of proximity voicing. But I feel there are some serious omissions. Where, for example, is this sound effect for c0ld Vengeance lowering the base gate at the exact instant the warthog full of flag capturers (driven by my good self) is blown sky high killing all its occupants?


Comments:
This is Elite TAR (too lazy to fulfill those account procedures :) ) ...whehe, since my Pc isn't able to open TEMP files right away :S, it took a time to download and play it...
and I laughed my ass of :D
I've read the other blogs too and they are hilarious...what else could I expect from my fave comic writer :)
Keep it up! _O_ OneOneSeven _O_

Elite TAR
(if I made realy bad mistakes in grammar/vocabular, I'm sorry, I'm Dutch. Be glad that you actually don't have to *listen* me saying it. My pronunciation isn't good :( )
 
Elite TAR again...and yes, I D*do* know that really is spelled with double 'l' :)
 
http://design.urgath.com/design/
 
Yes, that sound does sound incredibly familiar.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?