Saturday, October 02, 2004

 

Dre'al Thing

The incredibly talented Tina Leyk suggested we did an art swap - I send her a strip, she sends me a sketch. Boy, do I come out on top in that deal. Anyway, I sent Tina a hand drawn cartoon featuring one of her own creations, Dre'al (this is him, taken from Tina's art page on HBO)-



Tina's work is a mix of sci-fi and fantasy art, with a particular leaning towards Halo and the Alien films. So here's a colour version of the strip I made. I know Tina's very busy, but if she gets a chance to send me anything, I'll post it here. Can't wait!



Comments:
Heh...how much does it hurt, MC??? Gotta love art exchanges...
 
I was so flattered. Still am actually... *^_^*
The refferences to ALIEN is frightningly perfect as I love that sci-fi franchise to death, and well...Dre'al just kicks butt. (And so do you for accepting the offer of the exchange!)

*hugs* Thanks again! *extra hug for calling me a fantasy/sci-fi artist instead of 'furry'* <3!!!

~Tina.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?