Thursday, October 14, 2004

 

Captain Keyes? More Like Major Misunderstanding.

Here's a couple of examples of times I've got things badly muddled. The 'Fingerbowl' strip is the one I mentioned in the 'Shellboy' post. I made it when I thought the creature was some kind of crustacean. Of course, it turns out it's a... heh, no spoilers or Ross Mills will be writing more outraged emails to Louis Wu.




This second strip I made after I misread an HBO forum post. Someone called the new Brute weapon a 'slugthrower'. I didn't realise that was just a name the poster had made up. If you don't take that tale into account, the strip becomes very surreal indeed...



Comments:
Some cultures eat insects, and according to scientific research some species of insects can be raised in farms in the near future to provide nutrition supplements for a growing world population.

So maybe that first strip...Urgh, better not. :p

- Wavehawk

(Wonders if roast Jackal would be good for Thanksgiving Dinner)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?