Tuesday, September 28, 2004

 

Lost One One Se7ens.

One One Se7en lives on the fabulous halo.bungie.org site. But from time to time, I'll put some 'lost' strips or oddities here.
Mind, when I watch the extras on DVDs, I can't help but think that deleted scenes were deleted for a reason...
Anyway, first up -
This strip was posted ages ago. Both HBO and Rampancy posted hints... but nobody got that they really had been blown somewhere else. They'd been blown here.
Shame no-one ever saw it, 'cos I love the expression on Sarge's face...



Comments:
Gah. I never got the hint. Too bad, since I was chuckling over how that was related to the guest strip I made (back when HBO was still posting guest strips). Oh well.

Look forward to One One Seven: The Lost Network Strips somtime soon. ^_^

- Wavehawk
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?